[imp] registry api call problem in message.php

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Dec 31 15:16:44 PST 2002

In message.php there is a similar problem to what I fixed recently in
mailbox.php: We don't have a $registry->shutdown call anymore. This included
all necessary files required by registry api calls in a file at the end of
this file's request.

The necessary files are included immediately since this change. The leads to
a buggy output if a message contains an email link. In this case - during
the message parsing - the mail/compose method is called that in return
includes open_compose_win.js. This all happens before any output was
generated leading to the script block appearing before the html header and
any necessary http headers.

Jan.