[imp] Re: File Attachments Problem

Ernesto Garcia otsenre76 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 31 08:56:50 PST 2002

It's correct, Michael..
I've corrected this problem, i 've installed php 4.1.2 and the problem was solved.
But, this version is very old, the new php version is 4.3.0 and this not work with IMP.
The next IMP version will support 4.3.0 or what is the correct solution about this problem ??
Thanks for all!!!
Ernesto
P.D. Happy New year for every one !!!

 Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu> wrote:Quoting Ernesto Garcia :

| The /tmp have rwx rwx rwt root root, permissions
| And IMP attach the file but when i open it, the file is corrupt.
| My php version is 4.2.2-8.05 on Red Hat Server
| Some other suggestions?
| Thanks
| Ernesto

Is this: