[imp] None

S.P.Vimala vimala at ncb.ernet.in
Wed Jan 1 17:10:04 PST 2003

Hi,
         My config  with

	horde-2.1-3
	imp-3.1-2
	kronolith-1.0-2
	turba-1.1-2
                     gives me the following problem. I had enabled imp
support for authentication and set all the horde and imp configurations in
the config directory. If i try loading test.php from ../horde/test.php and
../imp/test.php the pages are displayed correctly. But when i load

http://localserver.domain/horde  the page is displayed blank and the
source gives the following info

<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to undefined function:  _() in
<b>/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/templates/index/notconfigured.inc</b> on

I had compiled php with --with-gettext --with-mysql support.

      I i run anyother php scripts it runs fine but here alone i dod'nt
understand what is the problem. Can anybody give me anysuggestions?

-kellogy