[imp] Permission problems?

Paulo Salvado kaiserholdings at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 1 12:35:45 PST 2003

Hello,

I have installed horde and imp and it runs great.
Recently I added turba and am having problems
accessing the address-book. When I click on the
address-book link in imp I get a "Forbidden You don't
have permission to access /horde/turba/ on this
server." but if I add an index.php to the
end,address-book comes up. The same thing happens when
I click the mail button in the address book I get a
"Forbidden You don't have permission to access
/horde/imp/ on this server." I append the index.php to
the end and I get back to my mail box. Is this
something that horde/imp is doing or is it apache?
Thank you for helping out a noob.

Take care,
Paulo