[imp] Reply link no longer behaves properly

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Thu Jan 2 11:15:25 PST 2003

After my cvs update this morning, I've had a couple of problems.

The first relates to the mailbox folder links on the summary screen (message
posted earlier to the horde list).

The second is that the reply links in the message window no longer work. Before
this morning's update, clicking the reply link brought up the compose window
with the "To" field populated and the original message quoted. Now, I just get a
blank compose window as though I clicked the "Compose" link.

Is anybody else having these problems, or did I not configure something right?

Thanks in advance,
Rick