[imp] Pervasive attachment problem

Myke Place mp at xmission.com
Thu Jan 2 14:07:36 PST 2003

Hello,

Our users are having problems using compose.php to upload attachments. We
are using the following code:

Horde 3.1
IMP   2.1
PHP   4.1.2

After composing a message, browsing to the file one wishes to attach, and
then clicking on the 'Attach' link, clicking on 'Send' returns the
following error:

Warning: fopen("/var/tmp/www/impattcpqNry", "rb") - No such file or
directory in /var/www/horde/imp/compose.php on line 319

Warning: stat failed for /var/tmp/www/impattcpqNry (errno=2 - No such file
or directory) in /var/www/horde/imp/compose.php on line 320

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/var/www/horde/imp/compose.php on line 320

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/var/www/horde/imp/compose.php on line 321

Warning: Unlink failed (No such file or directory) in
/var/www/horde/imp/compose.php on line 322

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/horde/imp/compose.php:319) in
/var/www/horde/imp/compose.php on line 855

--

The message is then sent and arrives in the destination mailbox. However,
the attachment arrives empty -- 0 bytes.

Can anybody here provide some insight on what might be happening? I would
be happy to provide log files or any additional information to whomever is
kind enough to respond.

TIA

--
Myke Place