[imp] Horde/IMP/Turba & ZendPerformanceSuite

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Jan 3 14:53:29 PST 2003

Quoting Didi Rieder <adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at>:

> does someone know which of the files in Horde/IMP/Turba/PEAR are suitable
> for the "Content Cache" of the ZendPerformanceSuite? And which files I
> have to exclude from "Content Caching"?

I would exclude most files from content caching; maybe some of Jonah would
work for it, but that's about it. (since most everything else in horde is
dynamically generated, and you don't want the content cached).

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."