[imp] CVS: open_compose_win.js included too early

Chris Hastie lists at oak-wood.co.uk
Fri Jan 3 20:41:56 PST 2003

On Fri, 3 Jan 2003, Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>
wrote
>Quoting Chris Hastie <lists at oak-wood.co.uk>:

>| last
>| now,
>| open_compose_win()
>| >
>| >Fixed in CVS.
>|
>| But broken again in horde/login.php and horde/imp/message.php :((
>
>Try the latest fix.

Initially a right pickle, but it looks like Chuck's updated again since
then and it's now fine in horde/turba/browse.php and
horde/imp/message.php, but the java is missing from the output in
horde/login.php.

As noted in Chuck's notes to his update, adding a
Horde::includeScriptFiles();

at line 22 of horde/templates/common-header.inc seems to solve that.

--
Chris Hastie