[imp] Save a draft HTML messages losses all formatting

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Jan 3 17:28:54 PST 2003

Quoting Ahmed <ashihab at alcahest.com>:

> 1. Saving a draft of an HTML message losses all the formatting when you
> come back to it and it drops you back into normal text mode for editing.
>
> I presume this is a bug?

Not sure. I remember someone thinking otherwise. If someone who cares about
HTML composition wants to make this work differently, please submit a patch.

> 2. when switching from text composition to HTML composition we lose all
> the carriage returns and the previously formatted text appears as a single
> block with no line breaks.

The older HTML editor handled this much more gracefully. I'll revert to it
when I get a chance if no one wants to clean up the mess that's currently
there. Given the lack of response, not too many people seem willing to
support this feature with patches - am I wrong here?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."