[imp] AccessKeys for widgets and includeScriptFiles

Jon Knepher jbk at wild-e.com
Fri Jan 3 22:05:34 PST 2003

> ----- Message from chuck at horde.org ---------
> > I like having access keys defined for almost all the widgets.  I
> > implemented a test case for the message view.
>
> This is pretty nifty; I've just committed it. Let's get some feedback from
> others before you start changing everything, but my initial feedback is
> positive.:)

Thanks!

There were quite a few changes to the Horde::addParameter in the meantime since
I sent the patch and you committed it, so I have a new patch that merges the
other changes as well.  I also added the code to a couple other pages; also
incorporating the intervening addParameter changes.  A couple people responded
off-list that they would prefer this to be a per-user preference, so I added
that as well...

The patch is at http://www.wild-e.com/horde_patches/widget_accesskeys.diff

I'll keep it up to date with changes that I see that may supersede it in the
meantime.

Also, the recent change to Horde::includeScriptFiles is troublesome to me if I
have compress pages set to true.  It appears as though, in this case taking
mailbox.php for example, IMP::composeLink is called after
Horde::includeScriptFiles is called, but headers_sent() returns false, since
the
output is in the buffer awaiting compression.  Setting compress pages to false
makes it work correctly again.  This is with PHP4.3.1-cvs; possibly a PHP issue?

Thanks
Jon