[imp] CVS no compose window

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Sat Jan 4 13:18:10 PST 2003

Quoting Jan Kuipers <jrkuipers at lauwerscollege.nl>:

> Citeren Didi Rieder <adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at>:
>
> > with the cvs version from today it is not possible to open a compose
> > window. It seems that open_compose_win.js is never included.
>
> I see the same here. Looks if open_compose_win is not included in
> message.php.

I cannot compose or reply from within cvs imp but can from the horde (also cvs)
page.
--
`Who are YOU?' said the Caterpillar.

This was not an encouraging opening for a conversation.  Alice
replied, rather shyly, `I--I hardly know, sir, just at present--
at least I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think
I must have been changed several times since then.'