[imp] CVS no compose window

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jan 4 11:28:50 PST 2003

> It works fine here, but I have compression turned off.

I have it turned on, and it works fine. And this has NOTHING to do with
compression.

All of you having this problem need to update both Horde and IMP. If it
still doesn't work for you, then something is locally broken for you, but
since there shouldn't be any config file changes that affect this, I have no
idea what it is. You might have something improperly cached.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."