[imp] strange effect after "complex" search

Marc Fellman mfellman at xs4all.nl
Mon Jan 6 11:48:20 PST 2003

Hi all,

I tested something I reacted on last year. If I do a single-field (only from or
something like that) search on all mailboxes it works (didn't allways but ..).
If I search on 2 criteria I get the following:
-  After several minutes I get a login screen.
-  I got a succesfull login and was presented the search results. I then
   decided to look at the INBOX. I get a login screen.
-  After several minutes I was able to login but could only see the first
   page of the inbox (the first page with unread messages that is). I tried
   to go to the horde summary screen but that was not available. Also I noticed
   that all settings of the options where back to default.
-  After loging off and back on all settings came back and I had a "normal"
   horde app.

I use a somewhat older CVS version of Horde but was unable to get a newer
version of CVS working because of some serious changes recently (at least it
looks like that).

--
M.Vr.Gr.

Marc Fellman