[imp] Horde/IMP Authentication

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Jan 6 14:34:35 PST 2003

Quoting Tony Garcia <tony at cloudg.com>:

> I created a subdomain 'webmail.server.com'
>
> In the httpd.conf file I set the DocumentRoot to ../horde/imp
>
> When I go to webmail.server.com it comes up with a 404 error.
>
> I can get to it by using server.com/horde/imp, why would it give me an error
> if I use the subdomain that points to the same directory?

See the admin faq at http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/ for help on changing
the paths (not related to virtual domains).  Note that when changing to
the path to horde, you usually need to make other changes (paths in
horde/config/registry.php, cookie path settings, etc).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!