[imp] Identity Question

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Jan 7 00:27:01 PST 2003

Quoting Tony Garcia <tony at cloudg.com>:

> > > Is there a way to allow a user to change their identity info? Right now
> > > it defaults to the default POP3 server that serves IMP.
> >
> > Follow the Options link -> Personal Information -> Edit My Identities.
> >

> Chuck,
>
> I don't have the Options link.  Please advise.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tony

I'm not Chuck, but this usually means you didn't define a storage backend
for your preferences.  Setup the $conf['prefs'] array in horde/config/*.php
where *.php is probably horde.php or conf.php depending on your horde
version.  You'll want some sort of perm. storage system like sql or ldap
if possible.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics