[imp] sent-mail problem

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Jan 7 10:14:07 PST 2003

Quoting Oliver Kuehne <oliver.kuehne at gmx.de>:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using Imp3.0 + courier-imap + postfix.
> My problem is, that no user can create a folder
> (The folder ... was not created. This is what the server said: Invalid
> mailbox name).
>
> The only folder is INBOX, but i need the folder sent-mail.
> $conf['user']['allow_folders'] is true in conf.php
>
> Can anybody give me a hint? thanks
>
> Olli

Can you see already created folders?  If not, check your folders prefix and
such in horde/imp/servers.php to make sure they are configured right.

Other than that, no idea.  I seem to remember some problems with folders back
in IMP 3.0, but nothing that would stop creation wholesale.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!