[imp] Two Prob's w/IMP 3.1

Evans, Tim Tim_Evans at troweprice.com
Tue Jan 7 16:14:03 PST 2003

Environment:  Solaris 9, Apache 1.3.27+mod_ssl, PHP 4.3.0, Horde 2.1, IMP
3.1

1. Login to IMP succeeds, but immediately generates a message that the login
has timed out.  Per FAQ 5.3.9, I reset session.cookie_lifetime in php.ini
(it was 0) to 300 seconds, with no change in behavior (Apache was
restarted).

2. I set Apache to require SSL connections to the entire horde subdirectory,
and can get to the login screen via https, but as soon as I click login, it
takes me to 'redirect.php' using standard http, not https.  Apache
immediately blocks the access.  I did set 'use_ssl' to 1 in
horde/config/horde.php

Thanks.
Tim Evans, T.Rowe Price Investment Technologies   | tim_evans at troweprice.com
P.O. Box 89000, Baltimore, MD 21289-0374          | 410-345-8134;
410-748-0160 (pager)
http://www.troweprice.com/ Invest with Confidence | 410-345-8150 (Fax)