[imp] Darwin / MacOS X compilation

Mike Weller imp at weller.ws
Wed Jan 8 00:11:20 PST 2003

Jon Parise wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 10:08:10PM -0500, Mike Weller wrote:

> > IMAP library
> > # ftp ftp.cac.washington.edu
> > # zcat pine4.51.tar.Z | tar -xvf -
>
> You don't need all of pine.  Just grab and build the standalone
> c-client library:
>
>     ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/imap/imap-2002a.tar.Z

Thanks, but that didn't solve my problem.  the imap subdirectory in
pine is the same source as imap-2002a (I needed pine anyways).  I
tried using that, just in case, but I got the same result :(

 # apachectl configtest
Syntax OK
dyld: /usr/sbin/httpd Undefined symbols:
_checkpw
/usr/sbin/apachectl: line 171: 14379 Trace/BPT trap          $HTTPD -t

I feel like I'm very close to getting it working, and it's driving me
crazy.  It's complaining about an unresolved symbol which seems to
be there (it's in osdep.c.  "nm c-client.a" shows it too:
 # nm c-client.a|grep _checkpw
00009168 T _checkpw

-Mike

--