[imp] parse error in /home/webmail/horde/config/prefs.php on line 2

Klavs Klavsen kl at vsen.dk
Wed Jan 8 10:39:57 PST 2003

After I updated to latest CVS HEAD (ran a few weeks old version of CVS
HEAD), and copied all /horde/config/*.php.dist to *.php (to get the
updated versions running - except for conf.php), I now get this error
message:

Parse error: parse error in /home/webmail/horde/config/prefs.php on line
2

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/home/webmail/horde/lib/Prefs.php on line 269

What have I done wrong? and how do you guys update?

Regards,
Klavs Klavsen - kl at vsen.dk - http://www.vsen.dk

Working with Unix is like wrestling a worthy opponent.
Working with windows is like attacking a small whining child
who is carrying a .38.