[imp] errors after upgrading (again)

Klavs Klavsen kl at vsen.dk
Wed Jan 8 16:05:39 PST 2003

I just upgraded from CVS again - and now I'm getting the below errors.

I searched the mailinglist and saw that some other guy had the problems
because of an extra ' in 'array in imp/lib/Quota/command.php - but I
checked and as the thread says - it has been fixed in CVS.

I have also copied all /config/*.php.dist to /config/*.php and
reconfigured imp, and copied the new horde/config/conf.php.dist to
horde's conf.php (and revised as needed) - but I still get the below
problems:((

I hope you have some ideas :)

Notice: Undefined index: hierarchies in
/home/webmail/horde/imp/lib/Folder.php on line 260

Notice: Undefined index: dotfiles in
/home/webmail/horde/imp/lib/Folder.php on line 260

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/home/webmail/horde/imp/lib/Folder.php on line 147