[imp] Problems with Netscape 4.7?

robert sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Wed Jan 8 10:59:19 PST 2003

I am testing CVS HEAD of horde/imp/nag/kronolith/mnemo on a redhat 8.0 install
and I have a tester report these errors only with Netscape 4.7:

Netscape 4.7:
Got this error message immediately after logging in:

     "Notice: argument passed to unserialize() is not an string in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/Session.php on line 223

     Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/Session.php:223) in
     /var/www/html/horde/imp/redirect.php on line 116"

Pressed the "Back" button and got my inbox - could read mail fine.

Clicked the Folder icon, but only my Inbox is listed. When I clicked on "Reload
View" icon next to Folder Navigator, got the following error message:

     "Warning: Wrong datatype for first argument in call to array_key_exists
  in /var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/Tree.php on line 395

     Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/Tree.php:395) in
     /var/www/html/horde/imp/templates/common-header.inc on line 3

     Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/Tree.php:395) in
     /var/www/html/horde/imp/templates/common-header.inc on line 4"

Is there something I can do to fix this?

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
University of Minnesota, Duluth
144 MWAH
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
  Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.