SUMMARY: [imp] Two Prob's w/IMP 3.1

Evans, Tim Tim_Evans at troweprice.com
Wed Jan 8 14:02:20 PST 2003

Earlier, I wrote:

>Environment:  Solaris 9, Apache 1.3.27+mod_ssl, PHP 4.3.0,
>Horde 2.1, IMP
>3.1
>
>1. Login to IMP succeeds, but immediately generates a message
>that the login
>has timed out.  Per FAQ 5.3.9, I reset session.cookie_lifetime
>in php.ini
>(it was 0) to 300 seconds, with no change in behavior (Apache was
>restarted).
>
>2. I set Apache to require SSL connections to the entire horde
>subdirectory,
>and can get to the login screen via https, but as soon as I
>click login, it
>takes me to 'redirect.php' using standard http, not https.  Apache
>immediately blocks the access.  I did set 'use_ssl' to 1 in
>horde/config/horde.php

Thanks to:

Damian Fernandez Sosa (DESC) [damlists at cnba.uba.ar]
Tony Earnshaw [tonni at billy.demon.nl]

Damien suggested this may be an authentication failure.  This is not the
case.

Tony said the https->http redirect doesn't happen in the current CVS,
regardless of the 'use_ssl' setting.

Neither of these things happen in Horde 2.0/IMP 3.0, to which I've fallen
back, not having the time to solve the problem right now.
Tim Evans, T.Rowe Price Investment Technologies   | tim_evans at troweprice.com
P.O. Box 89000, Baltimore, MD 21289-0374          | 410-345-8134;
410-748-0160 (pager)
http://www.troweprice.com/ Invest with Confidence | 410-345-8150 (Fax)