[imp] Undefined index error

jansoategui at sflgoline.com jansoategui at sflgoline.com
Wed Jan 8 18:29:49 PST 2003

Hi,
I am running imp3.1. Both IMAP and POP3 mail are on different servers.  When I
login accessing my pop3 server (sendmail) I can recieve and read the emails in
the inbox. But when I try to delete the emails either they stay undeleted or
the I get this error:

Notice: Undefined index: thismailbox
in /usr/local/www/horde/imp/lib/Message.php on line 235

All the other users on the same server do not have this problem.  Could the
inbox for this user be corrupt? How do I clean out this user. I have added more
accounts since then and they are fine.

                                           Thanks,
                                           John