[imp] Converting IMP 2.2.x-databases to IMP 3.1

robert sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Thu Jan 9 09:49:51 PST 2003

Yes.  I asked this yesterday.  It is not in the CVS software but it is in the
release software in /horde/imp/scripts.  One is called imp2horde.pl  and the
other imp2turba.pl.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
University of Minnesota, Duluth
144 MWAH
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
  Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.