[imp] changing login page

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Jan 9 18:07:44 PST 2003

Quoting Rob Siklos <rob at siklos.ca>:

> My mailserver requires me to append %mydomain.com after the username when I
> login, so I want to modify the imp login page to append that string to the
> username (so the user doesn't always have to type the domain).  Any ideas on
> how to do this?  I'm using imp 3.1 and horde 2.1 both from the ftp tarballs.

There is a "hook" functionality just for this type of thing.  You want to
look at the "vinfo" hook that is found in horde/imp/config/conf.php (for
you version).  The mailing list archives will have lots on setting up this
hook to do what you want -- maybe a google search on something like
"imp vinfo hook" will give you the info you need?

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!