[imp] (Snapshot) Folder functions not working in Opera

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Thu Jan 9 16:47:10 PST 2003

I'm moving on from my configuration problems (see Horde list), just doing the conf.php by hand.

Testing IMP, I find a number of problems.

1) At the top of every page is an error message:
"Warning: htmlentities() expects parameter 1 to be a string, object given in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 381.

In"Folders":

2) Creating folders doesn't work in Mac Opera.  It goes through the motions, but the folder is not created and IMP doesn't post the message saying it was created.  It seems to work fine in Windows IE.  I haven't tried any others.

3) Doing a Refresh resulted in an error:

Notice:  Uninitialized string offset:  0 in /var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/Tree.php on line 882

4) Deleting folders doesn't work.  In both OPera and IE, an error is reported back:

"The folder 'X.renamed' was not deleted.  This is what the server said: Invalid Mailbox".

The mailbox was just created (then renamed) through IMP.  I just tried it with another freshly created (not renamed) mail box and it reports the same error.