[imp] Courier-Imap

Tony Garcia tony at cloudg.com
Thu Jan 9 21:21:55 PST 2003

Hi All,

IMP is working great with my POP3 backbone (minus the empy folder issue).  Now
I want to take it the next level with IMAP.

I'm running Qmail-VMailMgr for my email server and I just finished installing
Courier-Imap RPM.  The problem is that Courier-Imap doesn't come with much
documentation (I've been spoiled with the Horde/IMP experience).  I just need
to know what to do next.  I tried connecting with a POP3 account, but it
doesn't work.  Anything I need to do to convert POP3 accounts over to IMAP? Any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Tony