[imp] Horde and IMP from daily snapshots config

Bill Hilburn bhilburn at frontier.net
Fri Jan 10 09:36:28 PST 2003

I had a problem logging in as admin as well...

The horde.horde_users table had been created by the scripts which also insert
one record for 'admin', the admin record had not been inserted, mysql returned
an error "table horde_users is read only", I had to drop the table and re-
create it then add the record for admin.

Login to your mysql server and select * from horde_users, is there a record
for admin? If not look at the ~/horde/scripts/db/mysql_create.sql script, all
of the info you need is there, try to insert a record for admin manually
(INSERT INTO ...) theis will tell you if your table has a problem, if it does
drop and re-create the table, if your insert into works then you can login to
horde as admin.

Hope This Helps!

Quoting Ian Miller <imiller at bsd.uchicago.edu>:

> I have configured horde with imap auth and mysql db running on unix apache
> 2.0.43 and php 4.3.0 looks great.. Problems when I try and setup imp for auth
>
> pre docs's in imp with will not login to horde as a admin.  how do you
> config
> imp?  It looks look some script runs but I can not seem to get to this point
> of
> running it.  I have setup the older versions of horde with imp 3.0 -3.1 no
> major
> problems ( not with auth anyways ) need some help Please.
> -Ian

Bill Hilburn
NOC Frontier Internet