[imp] (snapshot) Searches don't

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Jan 10 08:57:12 PST 2003

Quoting Rob Brandt <bronto at csd-bes.net>:

> Courier-IMAP, snapshot 1/5/2003.  What else would you like to know?
>
> Rob

I have no idea what your problems are, but I will say that if I was
in your shoes, I would try a more recent snapshot.  There's been a lot
of work lately, and a lot of problems introduced and fixed (ala String::
class for example).  Since snapshots are made on-the-fly without concern
for the state of CVS, the snapshot  you are using could have been created
in mid-commit or between critical commits, and hence might just plain be
bad.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics