[imp] error accessing addressbook!

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sat Jan 11 11:27:19 PST 2003

Quoting "S.P.Vimala" <vimala at ncb.ernet.in>:

> $cfgSources['localsql'] = array(
>     'title' => 'My Addressbook',
>     'type' => 'sql',
>     'params' => array(
>         'phptype' => 'mysql',
>         'hostspec' => 'localhost',
>         'username' => 'horde',
>         'password' => '***',
>         'database' => 'horde',
>         'table' => 'turba_objects'.....

Looks good.  You might try adding a protocol and port just to see if it works.
If you are running sql on the network, then it would be something like adding:

           'protocol' => 'tcp',
           'port' => '5432',

to the above.  If not using tcp sockets (but instead unix sockets) then
try just adding 'protocol' => 'unix' instead.

Other than that it looks good.  Check your sql logs and system logs for
errors.  You may need to enable sql logging/debugging.

> But how will this option help?

I wasn't clear from your post if the problem was with turba or just with
adding things to turba from IMP, so I proposed solutions for both cases.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!