[imp] Warning in folder and message view

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Sun Jan 12 13:27:47 PST 2003

I found a recent post about this that suggested making modules
inactive rather than commenting them out as in previous versions:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=avfl3n%24235%241%40FreeBSD.csie.NCTU.edu.tw

I did this, however the problem remains.  I've logged out and in
several times to make sure the change is recognized.

Dan, does this fix your problem?

Rob