[imp] Problem with IMP & attachments

Joshua Pierre joshua at swool.com
Mon Jan 13 15:01:00 PST 2003

On Sun, Jan 12, 2003 at 11:23:23PM -0700, Michael M Slusarz wrote:
> multipart/alternative messages will show up as an attachment, even though
> it may appear to simply be text when viewing.

I have an email for example with a 3MB mpeg video attached to it. I can
see the email size is around 3MB in the email listing and I can see that
there is an attachment by the paperclip however upon opening the message
there is only the text, no attachments at all.

Do you have any idea what would be causing this ?

Could it be broken mime types or something similar ?

Any help appreciated.