[imp] Question about charset and Saved Mail

Santiago Romero sromero at servicom2000.com
Mon Jan 13 11:47:16 PST 2003

En Mon, 13 Jan 2003 11:16:03 +0100 Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
escribio:

> Zitat von Santiago Romero <sromero at servicom2000.com>:
>
> >  I'm using IMP 2.2.x and I've experienced a strange problem.
>
> >  Is there any way to display the message correctly in the
> > textarea in order to modify and re-send it correctly? Maybe
>
> Yes, upgrade to IMP 3.1. IMP 2.x is no longer supported.

 It's totally impossible for me, for all the code I've added and
the features I've commented to use an LDAP server as a validator
for reading, sending, viewing attachments, receiving messages from
given addresses, and so on.

 I do really need a way to solve this. I've noticed that emails
sent through IMP 2.2.x are being displayed correctly on the
Saved Mail folder. My problem "only" happens with email received
from external MUA clients...

 I know I should really migrate to IMP 3.x, and I would do it if
it was possible, I can assure you (I use IMP 3.x in my house :),
but it's totally impossible with the status of the current webmail.

 Is there any chance for a quick patch or guide or idea? I would
code it by myself if I could (or if you could point me to the
solution).

 Thanks anyway for your answer ...

--
Santiago Romero