[imp] vcard-files

joho at poolia.se joho at poolia.se
Mon Jan 13 14:18:18 PST 2003

Is there any way I can register Turba as the mime handler when I
click on a vcard while viewing a message im IMP?

Also, on the note on viewing "external files" so to speak, I
notice that the window (body) background is not set to white
(or whatever one wants to have), is that intentional? I have a
very ugly color selected as my default color in MSIE to catch
"problems" like these when writing code.. (tar/gzip output looks
"great" in bright orange ;)

___
 .: +46 70 7745707
 .: Domo arigato gozaimashita
 .: At the end of a smile, there is a laugh and a 1/2