[imp] attachment icon

Heikki Ylipaavalniemi heikki.y at empiria.org
Mon Jan 13 23:37:38 PST 2003

Hello horde,

  I was looking today at my webmail and noticed that it didn't show any attachment icons in the
  mailbox view. I could only see the attachments by going into the message which contains an
  attachment. I looked around the config files and found:

           // Should we display attachment information in the mailbox index? This
           // is a performance hit, but may be okay on smaller installations.
           $conf['mailbox']['show_attachments'] = true;

  Now it's good that the attachment icon is showing but I was wondering what kind of a performance
  hit this is? In what ways can it affect the webmail if the setting is enabled and what problems
  might it cause?

  Thanks.

--
Best regards,