[imp] Message sent succesfully

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Jan 13 18:41:24 PST 2003

Quoting Enrico <twilight at adinet.com.uy>:

> Hi, sorry but I still have this little problem.
> I could get mu "Options" button on IMP's menu bar, but it doesn't helps
> me.

Why not?

> I don't want everybody to save their preferences.

Change them or save them?  If you mean change them, then simply lock them.
If you mean save them, well, then what do you want?  To set the value for
everyone globally?

> I want a "Message sent succesfully" message to all the people who uses
> imp's webmail, there is a way to do this ????

Set the preference for that in your imp/config/prefs.php file.  Lock it if
you don't want it changable.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics