[imp] quota display for separate imap and imp server

Mohamad Rezwan rezwan at tv3.com.my
Tue Jan 14 12:40:19 PST 2003

Hi all,

I'm having a 2 server setup configuration using the following:

Server A:
Solaris 8
Qmail
Courier-imap

Server B:
Redhat 8
Mysql
PHP
Imp 3.x
Horde 2.x
apache

I've enable the quota hook function in my imp/conf.php, but the quota
bar does not display anything and no errors.

I can read/send/receive email without any problems.  Just want to enable
quota display for my users.

I've read in one of the thread saying that the function quota hook only
works if the webserver & imp resides on the same server as the imap
server.  Can somebody verify this if there is any workaround if this
issue is true.

Thanks a lot

Regards,
Rezwan