[imp] SIEVE for IMP

Miroslaw Jaworski mjaw at ipartners.pl
Tue Jan 14 12:37:49 PST 2003

* marc.bigler at day.com (marc.bigler at day.com) [030114 12:14] wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anybody know a working SIEVE plugin for IMP 3.1 ? I would need it to
> let users have an auto-reply functionality in IMP as we are using Cyrus we
> need a SIEVE plugin for that.
>
> I have tryed the following code:
>
> http://atifghaffar.com/sections/softwares/horde/sieve-filters/sieve-imp-0.0.3/
>
> But it's buggy and doesn't even work in fact. Maybe it's not really made
> for IMP 3.1. I am using the official latest stable release of Horde and IMP
> which are downloadable from www.horde.org (not CVS).

If i good rememeber a user can have only one active sieve script at a time.

This means that proper sieve support should include vacation, forward,
leaving a copy, any spam/other blacklisting setup and should be IMP global.
This means architectural changes ( for the most: combining current vacation,
forwards, accounts modules; also solution to integrate previous with IMP's
internal blacklisting ).

Regards

M.

--
Miroslaw.Jaworski at ipartners.pl  ( Psyborg )  MJ102-RIPE  Internet Partners
Server Administration Department Manager