[imp] Removing "Address Book" and "Expand Names" buttons from IMP compose window

Patrick Boutilier boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca
Tue Jan 14 10:23:15 PST 2003

IMP 3.1 and Horde 2.1

I am trying to setup a bare bones IMP setup for POP3 users. There is no
need for an Address Book or Preferences. I have setup IMP so that the
only buttons that appear from the main screen after loging in are
"InBox", "Compose", Search", and "Logout".

However when I click "Compose" the compose windows has the "Address
Book" and "Expand Names" buttons on it. Is there a config option to
remove these buttons that I am missing?

Thanks.