[imp] SIEVE for IMP

Jochen Roderburg Roderburg at Uni-Koeln.DE
Tue Jan 14 16:31:01 PST 2003

Jan Schneider wrote:

>>Does anybody know a working SIEVE plugin for IMP 3.1 ? I would need it to
>>let users have an auto-reply functionality in IMP as we are using Cyrus
>>we
>>need a SIEVE plugin for that.
>

> The "official" Horde module for Sieve is Ingo: http://horde.org/ingo/
> But it's only available for the CVS HEAD version of Horde so far.

Hmm, see only an empty page there, very informative ;-)

Would be interested also, as we will be migrating to a Cyrus mailsystem.

Jochen Roderburg
ZAIK/RRZK
University of Cologne
Robert-Koch-Str. 10                 Tel.:   +49-221/478-7024
D-50931 Koeln                       E-Mail: Roderburg at rrz.Uni-Koeln.DE
Germany