[imp] Apply filters on <foldername>?

Klavs Klavsen kl at vsen.dk
Tue Jan 14 17:15:06 PST 2003

Hi guys,

What is the icon next to "Apply filters to <foldername>" suppose to do?

As far as I can see it calls imp/mailbox.php?ActionID=149&page=1 - which
I haven't been able to figure out what did (am not very much into the
horde source yet).

The reason I'm asking, is that I have configured a test script via Ingo
- and although I'm not using cyrus Imap - I - and Ingo gives me an error
(about not being in a transaction state) I get no output, when I click
the "apply filters on INBOX" - even though I can see it doesn't do
anything.

Where can I see the output from it? does it handle the filtering, on the
client side - or does it send a filtering request to the sieve server
(which I haven't setup - which ofcourse also would explain why it didn't
work).?

Thank you in advance.

--
Regards,
Klavs Klavsen - kl at vsen.dk - http://www.vsen.dk

Working with Unix is like wrestling a worthy opponent.
Working with windows is like attacking a small whining child
who is carrying a .38.