[imp] messages that don't render properly

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Tue Jan 14 10:53:26 PST 2003

 | Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:
 |
 | > it almost sounds as if your imp/lib/MIME/Viewer/report.php has not been
 | > updated.  This was the behavior I saw before I made the change.  In fact,
 | > this is actually not incorrect behavior, per se.  If you look at the
 | > rfc822 part, you will see it is actually a multipart/report part so it
 | > will look essentially identical to the original window.
 |
 | Yes, but should it really be *exactly* the same?
 |
 | > The change I made was to display the entire text of the message/rfc822
 | > part instead of the actual part - this makes more sense for a returned
 | > message since you don't really need the message to be rendered to you
 | > (since you are the one that originally sent it) - the text of the message
 | > should be sufficient.
 |
 | Yeah, I don't see this. Odd.
Michael,

I hadn't really put much attention on this thread before but if this concerns
a returned email, I got my first one earlier and was blown away.  There were
two parts,

    The original message follows as a separate attachment.

Additional message error details can be viewed HERE.
The text of the returned message can be viewed HERE.

so much cleaner and easier to read.  I really like it and applaud all
your efforts the horde project.

ed

ed