[imp] Requesting info on problem with netscape 4.7x browsers and imp

robert sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Tue Jan 14 14:25:30 PST 2003

Is there anything known about this error?  After doing the CVS update I am now
getting these errors in Netscape 6.1 and Netscape 4.76 does not show anything in
the inbox.  I did rerun the configuration program in horde to reconfigure imp.
I didn't see any updates to the dist file in the config dir.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
University of Minnesota, Duluth
144 MWAH
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
  Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.