[imp] PGP messages broken again

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Tue Jan 14 17:51:19 PST 2003

| Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
|
| > Viewing PGP signed messages I always get "Invalid email address" and
| the
| > message's Content-Type: header right before the message text.
|
| And multipart/mixed message don't get rendered at all.

This wouldn't happen to be a PGP message embedded in plain text, is it?
The invalid email address should be fixed in this situation.  As for
viewing/displaying anything other than the text parts of these kind of
messages - this is not something that IMP supports.  There is no standard
for these kind of messages, so there really isn't a way to accurately
handle these kind of messages.  What we have in IMP is already a hack of
sorts.  If someone else wants to try to figure this out, they can be my
guest :)

RFC compliant PGP signed messages display just fine for me.

michael