[imp] PGP messages broken again

Chris Hastie lists at oak-wood.co.uk
Wed Jan 15 11:14:17 PST 2003

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, Chris Hastie <lists at oak-wood.co.uk> wrote
>On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>
>wrote
>>This wouldn't happen to be a PGP message embedded in plain text, is it?
>>The invalid email address should be fixed in this situation.
>
>I still see "Invalid email" whenever I try to view a message with a PGP
>block embedded in plain text.

Seemingly because the is_a($contents, 'IMP_Message') test is failing in
IMP_PGP::parseMessageOutput()

Drop that test and things look better. Messages are verified and display
correctly, apart from the rather bizarre statement "There was no text in
this message part." stuck on the bottom.
--
Chris Hastie