[imp] IMP 3.1/Horde 2.1 "No Data" Error

Matthew J.Paschke mjp at jesuits.net
Thu Jan 16 18:04:20 PST 2003

Hi,

Luckily, I seem to still be receiving attachments.  Is this something
that if it works it works?  Or is it likely to crop up intermittently
and cause headaches later on?

I would be hesitant to step chack to imap-2001, since that was the
version causing my other problem.  Hopefully it will all get
straightened out...

Thanks for the heads up.  As they say at google, I'm feeling lucky.

Matt