[imp] New Net_SMTP package AND LMTP class

Damian Alejandro Fernandez Sosa damlists at cnba.uba.ar
Sat Jan 18 22:00:30 PST 2003

Congratulations!

As you Know I want to contribute a LMTP class to PEAR.

I want to use the Net_SMTP class as base to create the LMTP class.

I think that i should change the Net_SMTP class for version 0.1 and if
this class is accepted to become part of PEAR, We can make a base class
(thomething like Net_ESMTP_Base or something like that)  to this 2
classes Net_SMTP and Net_LMTP to avoid the duplication of code. (the
Net_SMTP and Net_LMTP logic  is basicaly the same )

Sugestions?