[imp] IMP errors - Mail session expired.

Dan Clark imp at armyoffreshmen.com
Sun Jan 19 14:46:55 PST 2003

Hello all -

Sorry if this question has been asked a lot, I'm just getting started with
IMP.

I'm running RH8.0, qmail-1.03, and courier-imap.  Everything is working
perfectly (including the HORDE test.php page), but I'm unable to login to
IMP to check my mail.  I followed the tutorial listed on the IMP site, and
all I'm able to get is an error saying "your Mail session has expired.
Please login again."  It doesn't seem to matter how many times I login, I
only receive the same error.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Dan