[imp] htmlspecialchars() Problem

Adam Tauno Williams adam at morrison-ind.com
Mon Jan 20 14:21:22 PST 2003

>>| When i read message in rusian charset i see in top page:
>>|
>>| Warning: htmlspecialchars() [function.htmlspecialchars]: charset
>>`koi8-r'
>>| not supported, assuming iso-8859-1 in
>>| /usr/home/httpd/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/MIME/Viewer/text.php on line 41
>>This has already been addressed in RELENG and HEAD.
>How to me it can be corrected? It arises only when I look through Russian
>messages.

I upgraded from PHP 4.2.3/Horde 2.1 to PHP 4.3.0/Horde 2.2 and how see "Warning:
htmlspecialchars() [function.htmlspecialchars]: charset `us-ascii' not
supported, assuming iso-8859-1 in /var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/M" in the top of
the page when reading messages.

None of this code is CVS, but only released stuff.