[imp] Multipanel patch fails in IMP 3.1

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Jan 20 13:21:17 PST 2003

Quoting G G Papazoglou <grp at med.uoc.gr>:

> Any help would be appreciated. Here's the output:

I'd give up on the patch, or contact the author directly for help.  It was
never an offical Horde/IMP patch.

It was a patch for IMP 3.0, and it was then released for 3.1-RC1 but never for
3.1 final.  I don't know if the author will continue to supply/support it or not.

I actually used to use it myself, but after a while gave up since it wasn't
used much by my users, didn't always work well with other apps, and wasn't
updated often.

Not to slam Atif Ghaffar as it was really a nice patch at the time he
released it, and I appreciate all the help he's given Horde.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!